Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Oh my god.

This is pure win.
You made a masterpiece with things that aren't even funny;

- Unfunny SSBB jokes
- Unfunny 4chan overabused memes that NGFags think Iz funny cuz it RANDOM LOLOLOLOLXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDX!!!!one 11!!!eleven!!!!2!!!!!!9000!!!!!
- Unfunny sketches à la Egoraptor that suck
- Unfunny cock/shit/boobs jokes.
- Unfunny fanservice from Kirbopher and Rina-Chan
Etc.

The animation wasn't THAT awesome but the content was worth the watch. That part with Rina-Chan going in a club was very artistic, but some parts of the movies were like a personal attack to Rina and Kirbopher, and that was a little mean, even if they abused the golden rule of the Front Page several times
(They made STUPID movies with STUPID jokes and STUPID characters for STUPID people.).

But you made one hella big mistake.

You posted this movie on Newgrounds.

Given the fact it's a movie making fun of Newgrounds and Newgrounders, those kids will keep whining about your brillant movie to make it Blammed.

But anyways. While it's still there...

...congratulations for your movie, and I hope this won't demotivate your ambition of making other movies like this one, because this may be one of the few movies on Newgrounds that really made me laugh.

10/10 5/5 Fav'd

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

My honest review

Here it is, the last part of Brawl Taunts.
It's been over a year now that Brawl is available to everyone, and like every popular franchise, it contains a lot of inside jokes (see GameFaqs.com, Brawl Board).

And I must say, it's charming to see that some artists like you spend time on illustrating/animating those Brawl jokes.

But it's getting a bit cheesy.

You did a great animation job, and you worked hard on this. The main problem about your movie is the content. It looks like you tried to please the average 13 year old newgrounder who spends his time watching pointless video games parodies including tons of cock jokes, DBZ/Matrix references and the most unfunny things ever created.

It's exactly like Nintendo and their casual games:
"Let's do something for the majority."

But the majority here are losers who click on 0 if they think your movie SUX OVAH 9000 BALLZ LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!one!!
!

Anyway.

The third part of a trilogy is not always better than the first, but I think you did a great job on this, despite what other people will say.

Good job 5/5

Destroying Instruments Destroying Instruments

Honestly...

...I laughed, it looked like a Youtube Poop. Innovation at its best. The song was great.

But the real show is not your movie... it's the reviews... and the amount of angry kids that, after seeing the rating I gave you, will click (-) below my review to make
"People think this is a useless review." appear.

Hero's Arms Hero's Arms

Awesome game!

It looks like a crossover of Zelda II and Zelda III. For a flash game, this is very impressive and addicting!

Good job!

Crazy Belmont Crazy Belmont

A good game to kill some time

"I'm a Belmont. That's my job!"

Run Elephant Run Run Elephant Run

Amazing job

This game is fun and beautiful!

If you want to win hard mode easily, think about someone you love!

Khuskan - On My Own (Orch.) Khuskan - On My Own (Orch.)

Nostalgia bomb

Brother, I remember this song. And it's good to see it's still kicking ass 5 years later.

You really did a good job on this one, even if a vocalist is missing. I really like it and I'm dowloading it again.

10/10

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

W O W

I LOVE THIS.

It's very unique, and like WyldFyre1 said, it's very energic. This song make me goes in the "Hero" mood everytime I listen to it. It gives twice the energy a RedBull would.

Cheers.

MMX - Boomer Kuwanger's Stage MMX - Boomer Kuwanger's Stage

NOSTALGIA RUSH

Dude! Epic is the weakest word to describe this! It's very authentic to the original, and you didn't made it too techno.

That's the way, bro! Capcom messed that song on that Megaman X remake on the PSP...

...But your remix is THE remix we, Boomer Kwanger fans, needed!

Good job! 5/5 10/10